- Adirondack Health Institute-HealthyADK
- Public Health Degrees
- The Mental Health Association of NYS
- Adult Career and Continuing Educational Services (ACCES-VR)
- NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- The Office for Persons with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- The Office of Community Services for Warren + Washington Counties
- Fountain House
- Bring Change 2 Mind
- NYS Justice Center
Liberty House holds dear a belief in the recovery and potential of all people whose lives have been disrupted by any challenge.
We also believe that work, especially the opportunity to aspire and achieve gainful employment, is a deeply generative and integrative force in the life of every human being.
As a parallel concept of the importance of work, men and women require opportunities to be together socially. The program provides a place for social interaction, relaxation, and social support.
A program is incomplete if it offers a full set of vocational opportunities and a rich offering of social and recreational opportunities and yet neglects the circumstances in which its members live.
Liberty House provides these guarantees and demonstrates these beliefs through a variety of rehabilitation programs.
Liberty House is committed to assisting individuals with disabilities to live independent and full lives. We offer this in a supportive and caring environment that offers hope, teaches resiliency and focuses on recovery.